Knowing why girlfriends cheat on their guys, is the first step to spotting the problem early and fixing it, before the relationship fails.
- Just not getting the attention she wants - Girls require a certain amount of attention. If, she feels she is being ignored by you, she may seek that attention elsewhere. Filling the need can be as easy as occasionally complimenting her, on how nice she looks, or helping her out with a small problem.
- Money - If a guy starts buying her nice things and taking her to expensive places, a girl's head can be turned.
If you can't afford to spend that kind of money, there is nothing you can do. Just start looking for a less material girl.
- Bad Sex - Turns out this is a major reason why girlfriends cheat to. You might not be bad in the bedroom, she might just be bored with you. Fortunately with some research and effort you can improve quite a bit. If, you try something new, remember to ask for feedback and suggestions.
- She's not sure whether you love her or not - If women don't feel that they have love, they may go outside the relationship and look for it. To counter this you need to keep telling her that you love her as well as make occasional tokens, of that love.
- Self esteem problems - Some girls just have issues with self esteem. Making her feel valued and needed is different from giving her attention and making her feel loved.
The most graphic example of this, I have experienced, was once when my girlfriend cooked us a "special dinner". Now she has many skills but cooking isn't one of them. You still need to make her feel useful, even if she can't cook to save her life.
- She's a pathological cheater - Some people just cheat. No matter how good things are they will always have someone on the side. Don't walk away from her, run.
Hopefully this article has helped answer the question: Why do girlfriends cheat? and hopefully you can use this to bring you and your girl closer together.